24 Hour & 4 Hour Race Pricing
|Oct 2021 – March 31, 2022||April 1 – May 31, 2022||June 1 – July 2, 2022|
|4-5 person team||$899||$949||$999|
|Corporate 6-10 person||$1,149||$1,199||$1329|
Prices in CAD dollars. Tax + processing fee applicable to all prices
$10/rider for a BC cycling day licence will be charged if you do not hold a valid UCI or BC cycling licence. If you plan on getting a licence but don’t have one at the time of check out please indicate that in the licence field and email us your licence number when you get it.
No Refunds. Riders can be substituted for a $20 admin fee.
- Okanagan 24 t-shirt
- access to all SilverStar Mountain Resort cross country trails from Friday to Sunday
- access to mechanical services (prices will be determined by mechanic)
- Friday & Saturday night camping in race parking lot “E” area – please note that priority camping will go to 24 hour team and solo participants due to limited space.
- accredited medical staff
- 1 aid station stocked with sports drink and bars
- fully marked fun, fast and flowy single track
- professional race timing by Zone4
- Okanagan 24 awards and draw prizes
- FREE Kids race on entry for participants of 24 hour or 4 hour event, race will be held after the 24 hour event (approx 12:30pm)
Open category: any age goes!
Masters category: combine the ages of all your team, 200 and over qualifies as masters!
*note: if you have a 4 person team add the average age as the team to the total. Eg Person 1 (age 34) + Person 2 (age 29) + Person 3 ( age 38) + Person 4 (age 25) =126/4 = avg 32. Add ages of team members including average age: 34+29+38+25+32 = 158