24 Hour & 4 Hour Race Pricing
|Aug 1/19 –
||Jun 1 – Jun 24|
|5 person team||$800||$875||$950|
|Corporate 6-10 person||$1100||$1200||$1300|
Prices in CAD dollars. Tax + processing fee applicable to all prices
March 16, 2020: Please note that we’ve extended our early bird pricing to May 15, 2020 due to the COVID-19 outbreak. We are currently planning to hold the race in July, unless otherwise posted. We will know more by the end of April/early May. We’ll be providing an update early May on our website and sending out a message via our newsletter sign up to stay informed. In the meantime, ride on & wash your paws.
$10/rider for a BC cycling day licence will be charged if you do not hold a valid UCI or BC cycling licence. If you plan on getting a licence but don’t have one at the time of check out please indicate that in the licence field and email us your licence number when you get it.
- Okanagan 24 t-shirt
- access to all SilverStar Mountain Resort cross country trails from Friday to Sunday
- access to mechanical services (prices will be determined by mechanic)
- Friday & Saturday night camping in race parking lot “E” area – please note that priority camping will go to 24 hour team and solo participants due to limited space.
- accredited medical staff
- 1 aid station stocked with sports drink and bars
- fully marked fun, fast and flowy single track
- professional race timing by Zone4
- Okanagan 24 awards and draw prizes
- FREE Kids race on entry for participants of 24 hour or 4 hour event, race will be held after the 24 hour event (approx 12:30pm)
Open category: any age goes!
Masters category: combine the ages of all your team, 200 and over qualifies as masters!
*note: if you have a 4 person team add the average age as the team to the total. Eg Person 1 (age 34) + Person 2 (age 29) + Person 3 ( age 38) + Person 4 (age 25) =126/4 = avg 32. Add ages of team members including average age: 34+29+38+25+32 = 158